Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fort Worth Stockshow

Is your Mama a Llama?? Nope, but these were by far our favorite animals at the Fort Worth Stockshow petting zoo! Mimi, Papa, Dylan, Molly and I spent a wonderful morning getting in touch with our country side!





Molly had her first pony ride! She was all excited until I put her on the horse, she started to freak out a little and I thought the ride was over before it began. But when the horse started to move it was like a switch was flipped! She loved it!


This wasn't Dylan's first ride, so she was a pro at showing Molly how it was done!



Dylan checking out the ducklings close up!


Cousins holding hands in their piggy ears!


I love this girl! My sweet niece in her pink boots and matching ears! Ready for the Oregon trail!


It was a fantastic morning spent with the Grandparents and the girls loved all the animals! A Texas tradition that we will definitely do again!

1 comment:

  1. I love taking the kids to the rodeo! I think that maybe I like it more than they do ?? :) The girls are adorable as always! Dylan is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete