Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A hidden talent

I have always known that Molly has really sharp fine motor skills, she loves to push little buttons, pick up little things off the floor and puts things so precisely where she wants them. However, I had no idea how steady her hand was until...we had a fun evening at home building block towers! Jeff and I started out helping but then she took off on her own. The following pictures are towers she built all on her own!





I mean, really?? If I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it! She was so proud of herself and would giggle hysterically when it would fall down!!


Ever since then I have found her stacking random things!


Like her watermelon squares at lunch!


My travel hairspray and two nail polishes on the bathtub!


This girl has a thing for stackin!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that IS talent. Go Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Julie!! Molly is so cute!!
    Krissy Walden Henning

    ReplyDelete