Monday, January 9, 2012

15 months + a little

Molly's 15 month check up was to fall right before all of our Christmas celebrations, so I decided to wait to schedule our appointment. Then we had a cold and an ear infection, so we are just now getting around to it. Better late then never! Here she is on her actual 15 month birthday. Best picture I could get, she is on the move constantly!


Today at her 15 month appointment, checking out her stats sticker! At 15 months she is almost 23 pounds and 31 inches tall. Charting right around the 50th percentile for her age. I believe the doctor called her "pretty perfect" in almost every way! I have to agree! Our only little issue is her iron is low, but we have some drops that we hope to remedy that little problem!



Things I want to remember about 15 months:


  • Favorite toys- Little People figures, Talking Elmo, princess building blocks, puzzles and your new Car!

  • You are constantly asking to go outside and get really upset when we go out in the garage and I put you in my car and not yours! You love to ride in your car or wagon, and just walk up and down the sidewalk checking out everything.

  • You love your books! You will back up and sit yourself down in our laps and read book after book. I love this about you! Your favorites right now are your Elmo lift the flap books, Where is Baby's Belly Button?, and Little People Go to the Zoo.

  • You give great kisses, hugs and high fives.

  • You are talking up a storm. You just mastered a precious "thank you" and it melts my heart every time I hear it. "Woof woof" is by far the most used word in your collection. Anything with fur is a doggy these days. You have also started using "No", not such a great development.

  • You are now pulling me to toys and taking me to places in the house for something you want. I love that you are communicating with me in a way I can understand.

You love to go out and about during the day. I think you like seeing other people besides just me all day! You wave and say "Hi" to everyone we see, and get really upset if they don't say anything back. Everyone gets a "bye bye" when we leave!


You have learned to take off your shirt all by yourself! Look out, naked play time! Luckily, this only happens when your shirt is a little too big.


You are growing up way to fast little Miss, and I love spending my days with you! I couldn't imagine my life without that precious face!


1 comment:

  1. awww! so big! :) I bet you and Ellie would be bff! and Julie, let me know how the iron goes for ya- you know we did that battle and ended up going with something easier that I could tell you about! and it totally worked!

    ReplyDelete