Monday, September 19, 2011

12 months

Well it finally happened! My little baby turned one!! I know I have said this in every post, but I really don't know how this happened so fast. Yes, there have been times that seemed to drag on and on, but then others flew bye so fast.

Here are our little/big girl's stats: weight 21 lbs 13 oz height 29 1/4 inches. She is floating around the 50-60% for both. She is wearing 18 month clothes, mostly to fit over that buddha belly!

It has been a great month she has gone from crawling to cruising around everything. She is really confident on her feet and will stand alone for awhile. She now loves to use her push toys to "walk" around. She is so close to walking but has yet to take those first steps.

I love watching her play these days. She is so much more independent. She loves taking things out of containers and then putting them back in and then repeat, like 15 times! Never gets old! She knows all the buttons on her toys and which ones to push for the right reaction. She hugs her stuffed animals and goes "Ahhh" and will give anyone a kiss who asks for one. She is waving bye bye and her favorite word is "ball." She understands most of what I ask or tell her to do, at least I think she does. :) She loves to dance, anytime there is music she is shaking that little booty of hers. She has also become super opinionated lately, she will let you know if she doesn't like something, and she is loud!!!

She did really well at her birthday party...more on that to come!
Here are some pics I had taken last month for her invitation! She was so timid with the cake, but I am not surprised.









What a crazy, exciting, totally scary, and completely wonderful year it has been! I can't wait to see what the next year brings! I love you Molly Joan!

No comments:

Post a Comment