Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Nursery and Big Girl Room

As we try to settle into our "new normal" around here, I thought I would share the girl's new rooms. Molly moved into her big girl room to make room for her sister, and she absolutely loves it! It all started with a fabulous find at an antique market. A huge purple M that was once part of a light up sign. Then it was just a bunch of color and fun prints to make the room bright and cheery!






 
 
My next labor of love was to transform the nursery for little Miss Emily.  It started with a subtle stripe on one wall and a color scheme of tangerine and fuchsia!! I love the way it all came together. The only thing missing is a rocking recliner that goes in front of the window. It is currently in our bedroom where Emily is sleeping for now. 
 







 

I promise more pictures of our newest addition soon! She is such a sweet little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment