Tuesday, May 17, 2011

8 months

Molly,
These months keep flying by! I feel like I just did your 7 month post! You didn't have a well check up this month but we did visit the doc (more on that later) so I know you are 18 lbs! No wonder my arms and back are sore after carrying you around!
I had a feeling you were going to have sensitive skin...but I had no idea what we were in for this month. It started as a few bumps on your leg and I just assumed it was eczema but then it started to spread up and down your leg and onto your tummy. It was really weird because it was just on your left side. It didn't seem to bother you, thank goodness! We made an appointment with a pediatric dermatologist and in the mean time we saw our normal pediatrician. She thought you might have shingles which totally weirded me out! Luckily after we saw the derm, we found out it was just a viral rash that will go away on its own. Way too much drama!!!

You are into EVERYTHING! Anything that is within arm distance or even close you will grab! I bought this play mat for you to play on and all you seem to do is rip it up! At least you are having fun doing it!



You are not crawling yet, but you seem to be able to get around just fine. I don't know how you do it, but if you want something you will find a way to get over to it! I have a strange feeling crawling is right around the corner.


You have mastered the art of grabbing Cheerios and shoving them in your mouth. Ever since, Jack has had a particular interest in you and your high chair. You love it! I swear you let the occasional Cheerio drop just so he can have one! You even gave him a piece of your teething biscuit yesterday! He is now your best friend!


I love you baby girl!

Love,

Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment