Thursday, March 17, 2011

6 months old

I can't believe you are half a year old! You have changed so much this month and I wish you would slow down just a little. This is such a fun time and I am afraid it is going to be over before we know it. You went to the doctor today in your St. Patty's Day outfit and preformed for all the nurses and staff. Those big blue eyes are hard to resist. You got gold stars from the doc and are 17 lbs 4 oz and almost 27 inches long. I wonder how much of that weight is kept in those cheeks of yours. You are rolling over both ways, but only when you want something or are upset with your current position. You found your feet this month and haven't stopped playing with them since! They are your new favorite toy and by far my favorite thing you do!


You love your Bumbo seat and you can sit up by yourself for about 20 seconds before you fall forward or to the side. You think it is hysterical when you fall over and I love that giggle. You have learned to make a razzing sound with your lips and it works well with all the drool that is coming out of your mouth. You are definitely teething, they just haven't quite popped out yet, but I can feel them underneath. It won't be long now! Thank goodness, because you have been a little cranky.

We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Brand in Houston and you got to eat in the same highchair your daddy used to eat in. Your Grandparents got you a beautiful crib and you must have loved it, because you slept through the night both nights!!


The main reason we were in Houston was for you to meet your Uncle Robert. He is back from Afghanistan and we are so glad to have him home safe. You loved just hanging out with him!


I love you little stink!! You light up my life everyday and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store.




1 comment:

  1. cant believe she is sooo big already! she weighs more than Ellie! haha! I think its all cheeks! gosh, time is flying! and I like how uncle robert holds her like...umm....like I guess a military man would. happy 6 months momma!

    ReplyDelete