Monday, December 20, 2010

3 months

Happy 3 month birthday little one! This by far has been the most amazing month so far. I feel like you are changing every day. I am not sure how much you weigh or how tall you are but I am sure you have grown. We will find out how much at our 4 month doctors visit. You are wearing 3 month clothes in Carters and 3-6 months in other brands. You are a little chunk, and I love all your rolls! You are still eating every 3 hours or so and taking short naps after play time. You love to sleep on my chest and I know it is a bad habit to start, but mommy loves the snuggle time! You go down for bed around 10 and then you are usually up at 3 and 6. I like to bring you in bed with me in the morning where you cuddle up and sleep til about 9. I am still rocking you to sleep and you are loosely swaddled. I think after the holidays we will start a little sleep training, lord help us! This pic cracks me up. It is such a great representation of your curious nature this month. Your head is always turning and looking at everything. Your eyes follow your daddy when he walks away and you have started noticing Jack too. I love it, but you also tend to do this when you are feeding, which makes for a very messy meal time.
You have always hated tummy time. It was torture for you and for me. But just yesterday, we actually saw some progress. I tried to capture it but the picture doesn't do it justice. You finally are lifting your head up and trying to prop up on your arms. Hooray!! All that torture time is paying off! You love rattles and your set of plastic keys. You grasp them and shake them. I don't think you really know what you are doing but you sure do like it! You smile and laugh often and you love to talk after a bottle. You will put your index finger in your mouth and just babble away! Your daddy and I fall more in love with you everyday! Love you baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment