Monday, August 2, 2010

Practice makes perfect

As we count down the weeks and days until our little girl's arrival, I have had the pleasure of spending time with this precious girl!




My niece Dylan just turned 6 months old and is the happiest baby I know! I can only hope that our little girl will have this much personality!!

She has been a wonderful distraction to the Texas heat and keeping my mind off of my growing belly!We have been very busy. We spent time with our Great Grandpa Paul, he is really good at horsy rides! Dylan and I also had a chance to read some of our favorite books. Can't start too early!


Dyaln loves playing with her favorite dog, Jack, and he loves to lick her face.
I love this little munchkin and I can't wait for her to meet her cousin. I know they will be best friends!!
Nursery is almost finished, be patient!!! I will post pics as soon as it is done!





No comments:

Post a Comment